Rodriguez Engineering Laboratories
REDACCION EL MUNDO | 11/26/2019, midnight
Rodriguez Engineering Laboratories is looking for MBE/WBE subcontractors in the following areas for the City of Austin Solicitation Number CLMP285:
1) Structural Steel Testing (AWS certification and ASNT NDT Level II Certification)
2) Corrosion coatings Testing (NACE certification)
Asphaltic Material Testing
1) ASTM D244/AASHTO T59 Test Methods for Emulsified Asphalts (AMRL accreditation)
2) ASTM D1754/AASHTO T179 Test Method for Effect of Heat and Air on Asphaltic Materials (AMRL accreditation)
3) ASTM D2171/AASHTO T202 Test Method for Viscosity of Asphalts by Vacuum Capillary (AMRL accreditation)
4) ASTM D3142/AASHTO T227 Test Method for Density of Liquid Asphalts (AMRL accreditation)
If your company provides one or all of the testings above and is interested in working with us please contact Rodriguez Engineering Laboratories LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (512) 251-4454 by December 6, 2019.
Also of interest
- Soliciting Certified City of Austin MBE/WBE Sub contractor
- Dalrymple Gravel & Contracting Co., Inc. is requesting quotations from interested subcontractors
- PRIME CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INC.
- Concentra is looking for a SBE/WBE certified vendor to act as a sub-contractor for all after hours drug screen and breath alcohol collections for the City of Austin, in response to the RFP 5800 EAD013